ETH Zurich (ETHZ) 2022 - Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D decisions

dasdas

31 minutes ago, C Zita Zhang said:

【eth rsc】 
It seems that the rejections have been sent out on 15-16 Feb. There are 3 results on GC (1 by searching for robotics, 2 by searching for rsc, in filter, with the default complementation of ETH).
So if we have not received anthing, we are admitted, I think.

r u sure that you didn't notice the time right? I found the 2 rsc notification came from 2021

Guys I just got accepted to Msc. Data Science. It's unbelievable, I was so sure I would get rejected. But apparently you don't need any crazy publications or come from a top ranked university. I just studied at a European University (no crazy ranking at all, about top 300 in CS I think) and don't have any publications and no crazy internships at google or something similar. The only thing I have I had going for me was a really good GPA and good recommendation letters. So all of you guys who are not confident about being accepted, don't give up hope yet!

38 minutes ago, faslfbaslnas said:

Guys I just got accepted to Msc. Data Science. It's unbelievable, I was so sure I would get rejected. But apparently you don't need any crazy publications or come from a top ranked university. I just studied at a European University (no crazy ranking at all, about top 300 in CS I think) and don't have any publications and no crazy internships at google or something similar. The only thing I have I had going for me was a really good GPA and good recommendation letters. So all of you guys who are not confident about being accepted, don't give up hope yet!

Congratulations! We might be coursemates. 

1 hour ago, faslfbaslnas said:

Congrats! 

Can you say when you submitted your application and when it was formally approved? You may just send an approximate date, if you care about privacy :)

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, curiousExplorer said:

Please keep us informed as well if they reply! :)

replied, but ~ nothing. There is no separate email address for RSC so I inquired the ME administration.

I wish I can no more care about admissions these weeks and just go on reading papers and publishing XD

The department of Mechanical Engineering will decide about the admissions and the interviews for ESOP only in March. Other departments and programs have different schedule and it can be that some decision are already communicated.

Best regards

On 2/17/2022 at 9:36 PM, C Zita Zhang said:

replied, but ~ nothing. There is no separate email address for RSC so I inquired the ME administration.

I wish I can no more care about admissions these weeks and just go on reading papers and publishing XD

The department of Mechanical Engineering will decide about the admissions and the interviews for ESOP only in March. Other departments and programs have different schedule and it can be that some decision are already communicated.

Best regards

So that means the admission decisions won't come out until March?

11 minutes ago, zuluzazu said:

Just got an ESOP interview invite for Computer Science MSc from Mrinmaya Sachan. Does getting an invite mean that chances for receiving admission is high or is there no correlation?

That's great! I was so sure that you would at least be invited for the interview. Good luck! Hope you'll get it!

57 minutes ago, mestotho said:

Applied to MTEC and awaiting results as well!! Any idea when about they would be released? Late February vs Early March? Or even later. Thanks for any thoughts!

Hellooo, so based on a friends results date from a couple of years ago I expect them around the second week of March. Lets see what happens…