ETH Zurich (ETHZ) 2022 - Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D decisions

dasdas

41 minutes ago, curiousExplorer said:

Hello, is there any one else out here who has also applied to EPFL along with ETHZ? Any updates you got from either of them? Any idea if interviews happen for the Robotics Masters for any of them or not? I haven't had any updates from either of the two yet. Thank you.

Hi, I have applied for CS in EPFL either. No news at all yet

19 hours ago, byrekmegjize said:

Have there been any updates ? Has anyone heard back from their PI or the school itself? 

None for me either, applied to D-HEST. There was a new rector taking up post by Feb 1, maybe many departments waited out the whole change process before sitting down to decide on admissions for next year. Hopefully we will start getting news soon

11 hours ago, curiousExplorer said:

Hello, is there any one else out here who has also applied to EPFL along with ETHZ? Any updates you got from either of them? Any idea if interviews happen for the Robotics Masters for any of them or not? I haven't had any updates from either of the two yet. Thank you.

Hi, I also applied to EPFL with ETHZ in robotics MSc. NONE updates yet.

52 minutes ago, Andri said:

Thanks for creating this forum. Greetings..!

I applied for MTEC department. No update so far. By the way, would there be interview process in general? or does it only applicable for ESOP applicants?

As I know, interviews are only for ESOP applicants.

56 minutes ago, Tachi67 said:

Hi all,

I just received a rejection from MSc Statistics in ETH. Good luck for you guys!

Oh, what a pity(

Do they write the reason of rejection?

Edited by kirk

3 hours ago, curiousExplorer said:

Hey guyss! Its 10 Feb already and its been radio silence for me from ETH and EPFL. Anyone heard anything (apart from the one reject :( above)?

Haven't heard anything either. The department of statistics is usually the first one to reject/accept students. ETH-exams end on the 18th of february and the new semester starts on the 21st, so that will probably be the week when most departments decide

55 minutes ago, kirk said:

Can you share other eth admission forum’s links with us?

They are all Chinese websites, I don't know if you could read them easily. Maybe you could use the translation tools on the chrome.

学校:ETH Zurich | 一亩三分地 (1point3acres.com)

22Fall 欧陆AMath/DS/Stat混申 - 欧洲诸国留学 寄托家园留学论坛 (gter.net)image.thumb.png.a1039e1f9d609fa6e5a1a790fd0b9b51.png

56 minutes ago, Richard Lei said:

Would u mind telling us your background details?

Eastern european country. Top uni in my country. CS major.
Top GPA, GRE and TOEFL.
Multiple research experience and data science/swe internships. Highlight is a one-year work under a professor which resulted in second-authoring a paper currently under review for top conference.

Edited by StatBeast69