UCSD GPS 2022

11 hours ago, Henry Mok said:

Wanna know is anybody who got nominated but not yet receive official offer? A bit anxious now...

i'm in that boat, kinda scared bc i really like this schools program...

2 hours ago, neeto said:

i'm in that boat, kinda scared bc i really like this schools program...

Same here, still waiting. They shared a flyer on their nomination email. Based on that information the Official GPS Admit dates will be March 29 and March 30 2022. Therefore, we should recieve final decisions by then, but it's okay to be anxious. Nevertheless, I'm confident we will all get in. Good luck! ?

Edited by SYALIEN10

12 hours ago, SYALIEN10 said:

Same here, still waiting. They shared a flyer on their nomination email. Based on that information the Official GPS Admit dates will be March 29 and March 30 2022. Therefore, we should recieve final decisions by then, but it's okay to be anxious. Nevertheless, I'm confident we will all get in. Good luck! ?

i just got my descision from ucsd's grad division, im in!!!

does anyone know when we hear about financial aid stuff? in all my other decisions (besides American bc they said they'd get back to me in March) i heard about fellowships/scholarships/assistantships in the acceptance letter...

2 hours ago, neeto said:

i just got my descision from ucsd's grad division, im in!!!

does anyone know when we hear about financial aid stuff? in all my other decisions (besides American bc they said they'd get back to me in March) i heard about fellowships/scholarships/assistantships in the acceptance letter...

my decsision was updated, they added in prep courses i need to take over the summer? anyone else got this?

7 hours ago, petuniaoddball said:

Has anyone received any info on merit aid offers? Or when they are likely to come out? 

i talked to admissions today, they said that the earliest aid letters will come out 10pm pst

9 hours ago, raddande said:

Did anyone hear back for the merit aid offers yet? Also, does anyone know if this included the total financial aid package or does that come at a later time?

no i havent, just emailed them but kind of worried i got nothing ahahah :(

On 3/18/2022 at 10:33 AM, Lumos Maxima said:

Hi, is anyone still waiting for the official offer? I applied for MPP and got nominated two weeks ago, but still doesn't receive the official letter.

I got in but I also received the requirement of economic and math camp

Unfortunately, I did not receive any funding either

On 3/21/2022 at 9:07 AM, raddande said:

Just got a letter saying that UCSD is unable to give me any fellowship money. They then directed me towards different scholarships I could apply for. Whelp at least I am a Californian resident.

3 minutes ago, SongRui said:

the same,will you finally choose mcepa? 

Not decided yet. I really like the program. It fits my interest well, but there are some other things need to be considered. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was originally waitlisted for the MIA program, but I just received my nomination for acceptance... I cannot tell you how excited I was to finally get that email! Congrats to everyone who was admitted, and good luck to anyone else still waiting for waitlist decisions!!!!!