Jump to content

University of Toronto Master of Information 2022 - (MI in UofT)


horipaka
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Scottie0812 said:

Hey! I submitted my application back in octoberĀ and am really desperate to hear back šŸ˜•

Wow, that's a rly early application. I applied in late November and still waiting for my status update on the SGS system(still "submitted" rn). HopefullyĀ get theĀ response this month lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, horipaka said:

Wow, that's a rly early application. I applied in late November and still waiting for my status update on the SGS system(still "submitted" rn). HopefullyĀ get theĀ response this month lol

Yes finger crossed! In fact I emailed them earlier and they told me they weren't sure when the results would be out, hopefully within Feb lol...Ā 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sunnycat said:

Hey guy! I got admitted yesterday and according to the email i got, they're having an issue with the website so they reached out to me by email rather than the status update on the application site. I've noticed that my application status never changed to 'in progress' or 'under review' after I applied.Ā 

Wow! Congrats!!Ā  Would you mind tellĀ your application timeline? And if ur an domestic or international applicant? Thanks :)Ā 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, horipaka said:

Wow! Congrats!!Ā  Would you mind tellĀ your application timeline? And if ur an domestic or international applicant? Thanks :)Ā 

Thank you!! I submitted on 1/20 so it took exactly 2 weeks and I'm a current uoft domestic studentĀ :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sunnycat said:

Hey guy! I got admitted yesterday and according to the email i got, they're having an issue with the website so they reached out to me by email rather than the status update on the application site. I've noticed that my application status never changed to 'in progress' or 'under review' after I applied.Ā 

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing what you majored in as an undergrad?
UofT students probably also receive their results faster, from what I've read- the rest of us might have to wait a little longer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope there isn't a crazy amount of applicants this year like last yearšŸ¤£Ā Finger crossed everyone! What concentration are you guys applying for? Mine is archives and record management (probably not a popular stream here haha).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zooissad said:

I hope there isn't a crazy amount of applicants this year like last yearšŸ¤£Ā Finger crossed everyone! What concentration are you guys applying for? Mine is archives and record management (probably not a popular stream here haha).

Yeah, tbh my estimation of applicants number is around 1500+ maybe? and I'm applying for UXD and HCDS(not sure yet). Hope we all hear good news soon~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2022 at 11:53 AM, AChinLitNerd said:

submitted a month ago and waiting for the result. Probably will be out next week?

I submitted in early Oct and still waiting lol... They've just started giving out offers last week though. (p.s. can't believe there are 3 hkers in this thread hahaha)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, zooissad said:

I submitted in early Oct and still waiting lol... They've just started giving out offers last week though. (p.s. can't believe there are 3 hkers in this thread hahaha)

HKer here too!! Lol!!

submitted early Oct too now am getting desperateā€¦ even more nervous knowing that they have started rolling out decisions alreadyšŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, YellowPillow said:

any updates?šŸ˜µĀ 

still waiting lol. sent an email asking about the reviewing timeline, haven't heard back..... (btw I know that a number of uoft undergradĀ received the admit in early Feb, but haven't heard of any international applicants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, YellowPillow said:

any updates?šŸ˜µĀ 

Nothing. I think inĀ Feb they prioritize double blue / applicantsĀ with extra high GPA,Ā and thenĀ the rest will hear in March. Just my guess.

Ā 


Honestly the wait is nerve wracking and unbearable Iā€™m losing my mindā€¦..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 4:51 PM, Scottie0812 said:

Nothing. I think inĀ Feb they prioritize double blue / applicantsĀ with extra high GPA,Ā and thenĀ the rest will hear in March. Just my guess.

Ā 


Honestly the wait is nerve wracking and unbearable Iā€™m losing my mindā€¦..

Same lol I check the pages and my mail box multiple times a day lol. I mean I've been through this last year but I'm still nervous haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zooissad said:

Same lol I check the pages and my mail box multiple times a day lol. I mean I've been through this last year but I'm still nervous haha

did they give out offer based on the application submission time last year? I am kind of nervous seeing ppl who applied later than me got an offer, and they didn't apply through double blue entry...Ā  but none of us here got any response yetĀ šŸ¤šŸ¤ weird

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, AnanyaThukral said:

Hey everyone! I'm waiting as well (applied on Jan 31st)! My friend applied the same day and she heard back last fridayĀ :)Ā 

hi~ may I ask if you two are both domestic applicants? thanks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, horipaka said:

hi~ may I ask if you two are both domestic applicants? thanks :)

Hey! I'm an international student but doing my undergraduate studies from Canada. She is a Permanent Resident here. I'm not sure if international status effects how they view applications.. ;)Ā 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.