University of Toronto Master of Information 2022 - (MI in UofT)

horipaka

On 2/21/2022 at 11:29 PM, YellowPillow said:

did they give out offer based on the application submission time last year? I am kind of nervous seeing ppl who applied later than me got an offer, and they didn't apply through double blue entry...  but none of us here got any response yet ?? weird

I don't think so... Some people were also talking about how they were still waiting when those who applied later already heard back from U of T. Last year, I applied in November 2020 and I had to email them in March to get my result.

On 2/26/2022 at 11:55 PM, YellowPillow said:

do you guys email a specific staff from the faculty to ask about the application status or just email the general admission email?
planning to do so soon:unsure:

the general email will do. from my experience they typically reply within a day or two!

I just received an offer today. I got an email saying "We've made an update on your application. You can view this update by going to your application status page." No info about funding, or the TALint opportunities I applied for, in the offer letter so I'm probably going to email to follow up on that. Good luck to everyone waiting! 

16 minutes ago, AMG1042 said:

I just received an offer today. I got an email saying "We've made an update on your application. You can view this update by going to your application status page." No info about funding, or the TALint opportunities I applied for, in the offer letter so I'm probably going to email to follow up on that. Good luck to everyone waiting! 

Hey congrats!! :) when did you apply? And are you international/domestic? 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:59 AM, horipaka said:

hi guys, i just got rej this morning...... ? (uoft is my dream school lol) . and i hope those who are still waiting can hear good news soon~ 

Sorry to hear it..

Edited by Kong124