Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2022/ 2023

VENUS55

On 4/20/2022 at 7:11 AM, SamStevens said:

Yeah got mine yesterday too! After reading this forum I knew it was coming and yet I still had a minor heart attack reading that subject line.

Has anyone not gotten this email? Direct applicant, no news since submitting application... 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:31 PM, Drey said:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone from Nigeria gotten any response with regards Daad bi-nationally supervised PhD program?

Did you get any update regarding this binational program ?

I am from India applied for same

On 4/21/2022 at 10:42 PM, tantheman said:

I am in India

Hii,

I have also received the 'Letter of Approval' on 21st. Have you received the 'Letter of Award'? In my letter of approval they have mentioned that, they will send me as soon as possible. 

Alhamdulillah.

Last week Friday evening, I got a Letter for Result of Selection Round from MyDAAD portal. They telling me that I got the scholarship. The Letter of Award and all other information related with scholarship will send to me as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, ZMF said:

Alhamdulillah.

Last week Friday evening, I got a Letter for Result of Selection Round from MyDAAD portal. They telling me that I got the scholarship. The Letter of Award and all other information related with scholarship will send to me as soon as possible.

which country are you from?

On 4/26/2022 at 11:36 AM, MRaS said:

Hii,

I have also received the 'Letter of Approval' on 21st. Have you received the 'Letter of Award'? In my letter of approval they have mentioned that, they will send me as soon as possible. 

Hi,

I also received the same on April 21st. But not the 'Letter of Award' yet.

On 4/19/2022 at 10:14 PM, Mickie said:

Any updates anjali ?

Hi, 

I received a letter named results of the selection round on 21st saying that they are awarding me a scholarship and they will be sending the letter of award as soon as possible. Haven't received it yet. Sorry I was out of town so couldn't reply back. 

46 minutes ago, AnjaliK said:

Hi, 

I received a letter named results of the selection round on 21st saying that they are awarding me a scholarship and they will be sending the letter of award as soon as possible. Haven't received it yet. Sorry I was out of town so couldn't reply back. 

Congratulations ... unfortunately my application is rejected 

Hi all, just an update, the status just switched to "funding" for me, after remaining blank for the past 5 days. When the status went blank from "selection made", extra options appeared on the side with "Submit document regarding the funding", "Application online start", and "Submit/change foreign bank data". With "funding", an extra option of "Declaration of acceptance" appeared.

7 hours ago, AnjaliK said:

Hi,

I also received the same on April 21st. But not the 'Letter of Award' yet.

Hi,

That's great to know. I think we will receive the 'Letter of Award' at the same time. In the meantime, if you get any update regarding the same, please let me know. 

14 hours ago, MRaS said:

Hi,

That's great to know. I think we will receive the 'Letter of Award' at the same time. In the meantime, if you get any update regarding the same, please let me know. 

Sure, I will let you know any updates. What is your target university?  And do you have any idea when they are going to start the language course?

1 hour ago, AnjaliK said:

Sure, I will let you know any updates. What is your target university?  And do you have any idea when they are going to start the language course?

My target university is University of Cologne. Don't know about the language course, but I think they need to make us aware about these updates soon. What is your target university? 

14 minutes ago, MRaS said:

My target university is University of Cologne. Don't know about the language course, but I think they need to make us aware about these updates soon. What is your target university? 

Mine is Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz. That's in the neighbouring state. I was following the Grad Cafe forum on Masters degree. There the members have said that they were informed that the language course will be starting on August. Anyway I hope they will let us know all the details soon. :D 

2 hours ago, AnjaliK said:

Mine is Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz. That's in the neighbouring state. I was following the Grad Cafe forum on Masters degree. There the members have said that they were informed that the language course will be starting on August. Anyway I hope they will let us know all the details soon. :D 

That's great. Are those Masters degree aspirants from our region (South Asia) ? 

to everyone who got selected, congratulations. i already live in germany, been here a year and a half already. if anyone needs help or has questions with visa, travelling or whatever you can ask me. i am available here but i prefer other platforms since i dont open this forum often. 

3 minutes ago, tantheman said:

to everyone who got selected, congratulations. i already live in germany, been here a year and a half already. if anyone needs help or has questions with visa, travelling or whatever you can ask me. i am available here but i prefer other platforms since i dont open this forum often. 

Hi,

That's great to know. Which platform you prefer for conversation? Have you received the 'Letter of Award'?