Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2022/ 2023

VENUS55

On 3/31/2022 at 1:52 PM, lh80127 said:

Has anyone received a nomination email?

I just got. But status on the portal is still "selection made" without official on-portal notification. So I am still anxious.

Hi,

I applied for one-year research for doctoral candidates (from Australia). My portal was selection made for two weeks,then blank for four days and now "funding". I was contacted by DAAD Bonn as well regarding my timetable (whether I want to change or not). I guess other applicants will receive the announcement soon! Good luck!

12 hours ago, tonythoni said:

Hi,

I applied for one-year research for doctoral candidates (from Australia). My portal was selection made for two weeks,then blank for four days and now "funding". I was contacted by DAAD Bonn as well regarding my timetable (whether I want to change or not). I guess other applicants will receive the announcement soon! Good luck!

What did they want to know about your timetable? How did they expect you might change it?

5 hours ago, lh80127 said:

What did they want to know about your timetable? How did they expect you might change it?

I originally plan to stay in Berlin from October 2022-October 2023, but they offered me a two-months intensive German language course (not compulsary though but I want to take it). I can't stay overseas from my original PhD program in Australia for over 12 months,  So I decided to change my timeline from August 2022 to August 2023 instead.

Hope all the best for everyone here. I am from Indonesia and still very anxious. My status in the portal is still "selection made", not yet any change happened nor I've received any email.

21 hours ago, streetlights said:

Hey guys, I also got an email for an update in DAAD portal regarding that I got the scholarship. I haven´t got any email about what I need to upload in the portal though. Can someone tell what kind of documents they ask for? Thanks and good luck.

Can you tell us which country you're from?

Hi, I wish best of luck for every one. Is there anyone from Indian region who has got any acceptance email or message from DAAD portal? My application status has got changed to 'selection made' and the funding period has reduced to one year. But I haven't received any email yet.

6 hours ago, AnjaliK said:

Hi, I wish best of luck for every one. Is there anyone from Indian region who has got any acceptance email or message from DAAD portal? My application status has got changed to 'selection made' and the funding period has reduced to one year. But I haven't received any email yet.

Hi,

I am also from India. I have received an email from DAAD around last week of February that I have been shortlisted for the scholarship. My application status also changed to 'selection made' and funding period has reduced to one year. Would you please let me know have you also received an email from DAAD that you have been shortlisted for the scholarship around last week of February?

I’ve still not received any official notification from DAAD, but the application status has changed to “funding.” 

The longer I wait for some sort of update, the less confident I am that that’s good news. 

19 hours ago, MRaS said:

Hi,

I am also from India. I have received an email from DAAD around last week of February that I have been shortlisted for the scholarship. My application status also changed to 'selection made' and funding period has reduced to one year. Would you please let me know have you also received an email from DAAD that you have been shortlisted for the scholarship around last week of February?

Hi, Yes, I also received such email about shortlisting. When i checked the portal yesterday I saw the changes in application status. Btw I'm from Sri Lanka. Our applications are also handled from New Delhi Office. So I think we'll be hearing from them same time. Best of luck for you! 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:28 PM, garika said:

Hi, I am new here.

Anyway congrats for you.. And may I know from which country are you from?

On 3/31/2022 at 8:01 AM, ZMF said:

Have a Good Day.

Hello everyone, I am from Malaysia and for your information I have applied for 2022-2023 DAAD Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany. I am happy to share my current status:

Deadline for application: 20th October 2021

Application submitted to My DAAD: 19th October 2021

Letter of acknowledgement received from DAAD (Application is complete and considered in the selection process): 23rd November 2021.

Yesterday my application status was changed from "Application submitted to Selection made" and I also noticed the funding dates was changed from the dates I put (01.03.2022 - 30.04.2026) previously in my application form to (01.10.2022 - 30.09.2023).

I would like to wishes all the best and good luck to you all!

Have a nice day, take care and stay safe. ?

My status changed paper copies received to selection made yesterday. But funding end date not change, is it good sign? I am worried 

16 hours ago, AnjaliK said:

Hi, Yes, I also received such email about shortlisting. When i checked the portal yesterday I saw the changes in application status. Btw I'm from Sri Lanka. Our applications are also handled from New Delhi Office. So I think we'll be hearing from them same time. Best of luck for you! 

Hi your funding period changed or not? My funding period have not changed yet though status changed.

On 4/10/2022 at 12:26 AM, Jahan93 said:

My status changed paper copies received to selection made yesterday. But funding end date not change, is it good sign? I am worried 

Hi Jahan,

I am sorry for the late reply. From what I have read in the previous forum "Pre-selection made, Selection made, etc." it is definitely a good sign. But, the only useful sign is "Funding". Also according to the previous comments "Selection made" means that they shortlisted the candidates but we can still get a rejection. I hope DAAD will not take a long time for them to release the result and hope all of us here will see good news soon.

Good luck!.

5 hours ago, ZMF said:

Hi Jahan,

I am sorry for the late reply. From what I have read in the previous forum "Pre-selection made, Selection made, etc." it is definitely a good sign. But, the only useful sign is "Funding". Also according to the previous comments "Selection made" means that they shortlisted the candidates but we can still get a rejection. I hope DAAD will not take a long time for them to release the result and hope all of us here will see good news soon.

Good luck!.

Thank you