Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2022/ 2023

VENUS55

On 4/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, AnjaliK said:

Hi, I wish best of luck for every one. Is there anyone from Indian region who has got any acceptance email or message from DAAD portal? My application status has got changed to 'selection made' and the funding period has reduced to one year. But I haven't received any email yet.

Which program you applied for ?

On 4/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, AnjaliK said:

Hi, I wish best of luck for every one. Is there anyone from Indian region who has got any acceptance email or message from DAAD portal? My application status has got changed to 'selection made' and the funding period has reduced to one year. But I haven't received any email yet.

I m also from India, my portal status is selection made but no email yet 

8 hours ago, Mickie said:

I m also from India, my portal status is selection made but no email yet 

I think we might hear from them by the end of this month. That's what they said at the interview. And from what I gathered from forums from previous years, the last decision is sent from the German head office. Since now we are on easter holidays, I think the timing matches in that sense. Anyway fingers crossed! Best of luck for you! 

Just now, AnjaliK said:

I think we might hear from them by the end of this month. That's what they said at the interview. And from what I gathered from forums from previous years, the last decision is sent from the German head office. Since now we are on easter holidays, I think the timing matches in that sense. Anyway fingers crossed! Best of luck for you! 

All the best to you too !! 

Pleeaseae update if you have any later 

4 minutes ago, Mickie said:

I have applied for binational doctoral program ...waiting for results ...any updates ??

Mine is not a bi-national doctoral programme. Just checked the portal a while ago (even its the weekend), no updates there. ?

Just now, AnjaliK said:

Mine is not a bi-national doctoral programme. Just checked the portal a while ago (even its the weekend), no updates there. ?

No idea of how many applicants or colleagues who applied for the same . Waiting for results is getting on my nerves ?? and just hoping to hear something good 

1 minute ago, Mickie said:

No idea of how many applicants or colleagues who applied for the same . Waiting for results is getting on my nerves ?? and just hoping to hear something good 

As I have heard every year the number gets bigger. But don't loose hope. I'm sure you'll hear good news. In my case, I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst! These days I'm consoling myself thinking that the delay is based on Easter holidays. :') 

1 minute ago, AnjaliK said:

As I have heard every year the number gets bigger. But don't loose hope. I'm sure you'll hear good news. In my case, I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst! These days I'm consoling myself thinking that the delay is based on Easter holidays. :') 

By the way , how was your interview ? 

11 hours ago, AnjaliK said:

They told me the same that the final result will be out around end of April. Which is your target university? 

21 minutes ago, Jahan93 said:

Anyone has any update here from doctoral research grants?Still portal is selection made. waiting kills my nerves gradually.?

Hi Jahan93, I am from Singapore, like others I am still waiting after 2 weeks at "selection made", for the 1 year doctoral research grant in my case. Hoping that the results will be out by end April.

51 minutes ago, tantheman said:

hi recently emailed the indian office and according to them the status 'selection made' only means that you were selected for the interview and nothing about the scholarship approval.

Hi,

Have they made you aware about when we will be able to receive the final outcome?

On 4/17/2022 at 11:34 PM, Mickie said:

Any updates anjali ?

On 4/18/2022 at 9:26 PM, csbear said:

Hi Jahan93, I am from Singapore, like others I am still waiting after 2 weeks at "selection made", for the 1 year doctoral research grant in my case. Hoping that the results will be out by end April.

Hi csbear, I applied from Australia for the same program and my status has been changed to "funding" since 6 April. I am sure you'll hear the result very soon! FInger crossed!