Authorization voucher for GRE?

Strangefox

From the Official Website:

What to Bring to a Computer-based Test Administration

• official identification
  • names of schools where you would like to send your scores
  • authorization voucher, if applicable

So what is this authorization voucher? May be it's applicable to me and I don't know that?? :blink:

Well, I guess it is not, because the official site also says "If you requested and received an authorization voucher from ETS, you must take it with you to the test center." And I have not requested anything like that. I guess...

Have somebody requested this voucher and can this person tell me what is it for and how does it look like??

Sorry, I have already asked about on-site registration procedures on this board and I was already told that I need only my ID (I'll have a passport) and a confirmation number. And it seems I am asking about the same thing (kind of) again!

But it is my worst nightmare - to arrive to the testing site and to find out that I missed something about what to bring with me to be admitted to take the test!!!!!!! :o

Please, help me out here!

Some people receive test fee reduction vouchers, instead of paying $160 they only pay $75. They are suppose to bring the voucher with them the day of the test. Hope this helps

Some people receive test fee reduction vouchers, instead of paying $160 they only pay $75. They are suppose to bring the voucher with them the day of the test. Hope this helps

Thanks! :)