Jump to content

Programs with faculty specialization in refugee education?

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I would also suggest you look into programs such as International Education (NYU) or Comparative and International Development Education (U Minnesota). They do have faculty working in refugee education as far as I know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use