OGS Results 2022-2023

dnd_not_dna

Also Carleton - can't say anything in terms of speed as this is my initial time replying, but I'm stuck at the "Application Under Review by FGPA" and have been for sometime.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:43 PM, dnd_not_dna said:

Didn't see a post for OGS results for this year. Carleton seems to be slower with the results this year (projected to come out end of March)- has anyone else heard back? 

Where did you see they were projected at the end of March? I'd really like to know, as that would kind of be the cherry on top for my funding package and really solidify my decision to accept Carleton.

Good luck to all!

8 minutes ago, homosapien1234 said:

Also Carleton - can't say anything in terms of speed as this is my initial time replying, but I'm stuck at the "Application Under Review by FGPA" and have been for sometime.

Where did you see they were projected at the end of March? I'd really like to know, as that would kind of be the cherry on top for my funding package and really solidify my decision to accept Carleton.

Good luck to all!

This was stated within the Graduate newsletter - estimated result release date for OGS is March 30th, and NSERC is April 1st.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:52 PM, lasiurus_borealis said:

This was stated within the Graduate newsletter - estimated result release date for OGS is March 30th, and NSERC is April 1st.

Carleton - just received my offer yesterday for the OGS via Carleton email address (it should also update in your Carleton Central portal). Best of luck to everyone else!!

2 hours ago, temporarylemon9 said:

Carleton - just received my offer yesterday for the OGS via Carleton email address (it should also update in your Carleton Central portal). Best of luck to everyone else!!

Likewise - however I don't believe I have access to my Carleton email yet, and didn't receive one to the email they would have on file. Found it in Carleton Central - although for me, I wasn't able to accept online (server error). Nonetheless, great news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Although it was difficult for me to reduce my essay to only 800 words, overall, I believe the application process was very straightforward. In addition, the admissions office was incredibly attentive and fast to resolve any problems I encountered with sending or validating my application materials.

drift boss

b