2023 Applicants

Hey Mayshu, can I ask at which program your friend was waitlisted before the rejection? Many programs waitlist on area so I guess it makes sense that some get an earlier rejection than others. I would say a good sign that you're still on the waitlist at MTL. I have some friends attending that program, I can ask if they have some info? They met the prospectives around a month ago.

3 hours ago, johnokeefe said:

Hey Mayshu, can I ask at which program your friend was waitlisted before the rejection? Many programs waitlist on area so I guess it makes sense that some get an earlier rejection than others. I would say a good sign that you're still on the waitlist at MTL. I have some friends attending that program, I can ask if they have some info? They met the prospectives around a month ago.

Hi~John (if I may), I think she was on the Comparative Lit list, and her research interest is Taiwanese Literature. If I could get some information of MTL from your friendsr, that would be awesome! I really appreciate your help! 

23 minutes ago, MAYSHU said:

Hi~John (if I may), I think she was on the Comparative Lit list, and her research interest is Taiwanese Literature. If I could get some information of MTL from your friendsr, that would be awesome! I really appreciate your help! 

I'll ask and send you a DM