Stanford GSE 2023

mintchocol8e

On 1/19/2023 at 10:34 AM, Souleydia said:

Hi. PhD LSTD here, waiting to hear as well. At this stage, not getting notified for an interview is kinda worrying. All the best!

I hear you, but I do know that Stanford GSE has been known to make decisions without interviews. Hopefully a good thing for you, but anxiety is understandable. Good luckĀ 

Application Status: Submitted on xxx (date). It is a bad sign??Ā Did your status change to "complete" or something else? Those who have already received interview invitations can you please comment on your application status changes? Thank you!Ā 

52 minutes ago, DEV2122 said:

Application Status: Submitted on xxx (date). It is a bad sign??Ā Did your status change to "complete" or something else? Those who have already received interview invitations can you please comment on your application status changes? Thank you!Ā 

I went through all of last year's application thread and apparently the status doesn't indicate anything, if not partial system updates. Some students received invitations while their status was even incomplete, and others were accepted with a submitted status. I wouldn't worry too much about it.Ā