Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023

Krane

Hello everyone. I was waiting for someone to post this thread but it seems no one dared, so here it is! Good luck to all EMJMD applicants for 2023 intake! I'm applying for FOOD4S, by the way.

Feel free to post any questions and concerns with our EM co-applicants. Let's enjoy the ride together. ?

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:51 PM, Mariea said:

Hello! I have also applied for 2 programs, ilgspd & emhrpp. Hope this year is the year for all! 

Hoping this will be our year. Good luck on your 2 applications!

6 hours ago, barelybear_29 said:

I applied for GLOCAL track B. Just yesterday I saw someone online claiming that they received their unconditional offer for tracks A and B but I am still waiting. Looking forward to receiving mine soon! 

Hope you get in! Conditional/Unconditional offers are usually given prior to scholarship grants (except for some programs where both results are announced simultaneously). Good luck!

11 hours ago, Krane said:

Hope you get in! Conditional/Unconditional offers are usually given prior to scholarship grants (except for some programs where both results are announced simultaneously). Good luck!

Thank you so much!!! I have just received the unconditional offer now!!!! 
The next step is to wait for the scholarship results. April seems so far away :) 

15 minutes ago, barelybear_29 said:

Thank you so much!!! I have just received the unconditional offer now!!!! 
The next step is to wait for the scholarship results. April seems so far away :) 

Congratulations! You're one step closer. Now we all wait til March and April. This is usually the reason why EM threads are made... so we can all wait together. ?

14 minutes ago, Krane said:

Congratulations! You're one step closer. Now we all wait til March and April. This is usually the reason why EM threads are made... so we can all wait together. ?

Haha that is brilliant. After all, having someone to share throughout this stressful time sounds way better than enduring this by myself :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied to two programs this year and have heard a rejection from one. The other is tise. I heard it has more than 700 applications per year. My application has been found eligible and sent to reviewers. The results apparently are going to be conveyed the students by mid April, which is like a month away. The wait is making me very nervous.

20 hours ago, coffeeatthelibrary said:

I applied to two programs this year and have heard a rejection from one. The other is tise. I heard it has more than 700 applications per year. My application has been found eligible and sent to reviewers. The results apparently are going to be conveyed the students by mid April, which is like a month away. The wait is making me very nervous.

Congratulations! Most likely you are at least top 50 out of those 700+ applications. Hoping and praying you'll get the scholarship!

Anyone else want to share their experiences? 

I've been rejected by 1 program and still waiting for scholarship results for 2 others (which will probably release results next week or so).

The wait is indeed terrible. :unsure:

On 3/15/2023 at 7:41 AM, Krane said:

Congratulations! Most likely you are at least top 50 out of those 700+ applications. Hoping and praying you'll get the scholarship!

Thank you for the kind words. The program posted today that it received 381 eligible applications. So now the wait is super nerve-wracking. Hopefully the results will be out in another two weeks. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, rvg said:

Can I still get an erasmus mundus scholarship even with a prior masters degree? anyone has info?

I think yes as long as you fulfill all the criteria (example: you’re not a former Erasmus Mundus scholar, have not stayed in EU from X months prior to Erasmus Mundus application, etc.)