• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023

Krane

Hello everyone. I was waiting for someone to post this thread but it seems no one dared, so here it is! Good luck to all EMJMD applicants for 2023 intake! I'm applying for FOOD4S, by the way.

Feel free to post any questions and concerns with our EM co-applicants. Let's enjoy the ride together. 😄

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:51 PM, Mariea said:

Hello! I have also applied for 2 programs, ilgspd & emhrpp. Hope this year is the year for all! 

Hoping this will be our year. Good luck on your 2 applications!

6 hours ago, barelybear_29 said:

I applied for GLOCAL track B. Just yesterday I saw someone online claiming that they received their unconditional offer for tracks A and B but I am still waiting. Looking forward to receiving mine soon! 

Hope you get in! Conditional/Unconditional offers are usually given prior to scholarship grants (except for some programs where both results are announced simultaneously). Good luck!

11 hours ago, Krane said:

Hope you get in! Conditional/Unconditional offers are usually given prior to scholarship grants (except for some programs where both results are announced simultaneously). Good luck!

Thank you so much!!! I have just received the unconditional offer now!!!! 
The next step is to wait for the scholarship results. April seems so far away :) 

15 minutes ago, barelybear_29 said:

Thank you so much!!! I have just received the unconditional offer now!!!! 
The next step is to wait for the scholarship results. April seems so far away :) 

Congratulations! You're one step closer. Now we all wait til March and April. This is usually the reason why EM threads are made... so we can all wait together. 😁

14 minutes ago, Krane said:

Congratulations! You're one step closer. Now we all wait til March and April. This is usually the reason why EM threads are made... so we can all wait together. 😁

Haha that is brilliant. After all, having someone to share throughout this stressful time sounds way better than enduring this by myself :D