Interview Invitations for Fall 2023 - UC Davis Psychology

Anuja Thomas

I'm applying to the cognition specialization (which I think you are too!) and I haven't gotten anything. My application status just says submitted when I log into the portal. I wonder if maybe there'll be any updates this week...I'm getting antsy! Best of luck to you!

EDIT: I found this on the site: December 23, 2022 Interview invitations will be emailed to interview candidates (interviews are required for admission)

Edited by scikiwi

5 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Unless staff are sending them from home this eve, or have it pre-programmed to go out at a certain time, I'm not sure.  Davis is a ghost town atm. 

*Cries* I guess I’ll stop waiting anxiously! Thanks for the heads up haha.

6 minutes ago, Kratz88CA said:

Has anyone heard back?
 I have contacted the department to see if invites were sent, but no response as of yet. 

I have not. I don't know much about the department in terms of how responsive they are to emails

Not sure who this may pertain to but I reached out to the UC Davis psych grad coordinator, to see if the strike affected admissions/interview timelines.

For a variety of reasons I suspect some interview invites haven't been sent, but I will give an update when/if I hear back.

Edited by s_bellow

On 1/12/2023 at 9:12 AM, s_bellow said:

Not sure who this may pertain to but I reached out to the UC Davis psych grad coordinator, to see if the strike affected admissions/interview timelines.

For a variety of reasons I suspect some interview invites haven't been sent, but I will give an update when/if I hear back.

In case it's useful for any others in limbo, I heard back last week; coordinator mentioned most invites had been sent that week (Jan 9-13). They mentioned I'd get a status update this week (Jan 16-20) - thus far no update.