Master of Information (Fall 2023) @ University of Toronto

rsyaedy

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

Hey!! Thank you for creating the thread!

I literally just applied today and found out this post. Hopefully we can hear back in Feb!! 

Hey! Are you an international or domestic applicant?

Btw, I emailed them early December and they said that early applicants might hear back in late December or early January. But I haven't heard back from them yet. So I emailed them again last Friday and they replied that I will get a response as soon as possible. Hope to hear from them in a couple of weeks.

29 minutes ago, rsyaedy said:

Hey! Are you an international or domestic applicant?

Btw, I emailed them early December and they said that early applicants might hear back in late December or early January. But I haven't heard back from them yet. So I emailed them again last Friday and they replied that I will get a response as soon as possible. Hope to hear from them in a couple of weeks.

Hey there! I am an international applicant, did my undergrad in Canada though. Maybe they want to wait until the Jan 31 deadline to give out decisions? I looked at posts from last year and it seems like most of the early decisions were given out in February. Finger crossed we can hear back soon! So nervous!

18 minutes ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

Hey there! I am an international applicant, did my undergrad in Canada though. Maybe they want to wait until the Jan 31 deadline to give out decisions? I looked at posts from last year and it seems like most of the early decisions were given out in February. Finger crossed we can hear back soon! So nervous!

Oh, I thought the deadline is 28 February. I think I read it somewhere on the iSchool page. I'm quite nervous too since its my first round of application. Goodluck!

5 hours ago, rsyaedy said:

Oh, I thought the deadline is 28 February. I think I read it somewhere on the iSchool page. I'm quite nervous too since its my first round of application. Goodluck!

I think Jan 31 is an early deadline - Feb 28 is like a regular deadline or something. I think you will hear back soon as you applied really early! 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, earthplanet94 said:

Has anyone heard back yet ?  

Do they get annoyed if you email them asking when to expect to hear back?

Out of curiosity, when do results usually come out?

10 hours ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

Still Waiting...Has anyone gotten an update?

I applied and submitted all my documents Oct 9, still haven't heard back from them yet. I emailed them twice and they just said they will give a response asap. Wouldn't want to email them again, afraid they'll get annoyed ?

If you haven't emailed them yet, you could try and send an email. They usually reply within an hour or two and they're really nice.

According to past threads, early results should be out by next week. Hopefully we'll hear back by then!

Edited by rsyaedy

9 hours ago, rsyaedy said:

I applied and submitted all my documents Oct 9, still haven't heard back from them yet. I emailed them twice and they just said they will give a response asap. Wouldn't want to email them again, afraid they'll get annoyed ?

If you haven't emailed them yet, you could try and send an email. They usually reply within an hour or two and they're really nice.

According to past threads, early results should be out by next week. Hopefully we'll hear back by then!

Finger crossed!!

1 hour ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

I haven't, but I saw on UofT Reddit that someone got an offer a few days ago. Hopefully we can hear something back soon, I am really anxious now haha

really? I didn't see it on that subreddit, do you know the website link to that specific post stating they got accepted?

5 hours ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

I DMed the link! I think that is is the only admission I saw so far - hopefully they will be giving out more soon: )!

I also applied to the program on Dec! Can't wait to see the result :( Mind sharing the link with me as well? 

6 hours ago, myou22 said:

Hi guys!! I just got admitted today :)

6 hours ago, triplepennytroupe said:

I just got admitted today as well! Double blue applicant! 

3 hours ago, greenteatopkek said:

I got admitted yesterday!! I applied on Jan 12 :)

Congrats!!! Do you guys mind sharing your cgpa? :) And if you're an international or domestic applicant as well?

20 minutes ago, LearnToCook2023 said:

I got admitted yesterday as well and I'm also a double blue applicant: )! May I ask if they mentioned anything about admission scholarship/awards in the offer?

Omg congrats!! Did you received an email from iSchool or an email to check the SGS portal?