Columbia University Teachers College 2023

mintchocol8e

@burritoman Yes they are. I applied for a Ph.D. in Social Organizational Psychology and it was a whole day of interviews because they also present the program, the faculty, and the financial structure. Based on the others reporting that they had different days, I am guessing that each program had its own day or interview?! I don't know.

If I am going to be honest with you, I suggest you reach out to the Admissions department. I can not speak for any Master's program but my interview had something around 10 interviewees. So I believe that whoever they pick for their waiting list, it would be around those 10. Meaning if you applied for a Ph.D. program and you haven't been called for an interview, I am afraid to say that you have probably not been selected.

@isitimportantI had been accepted to a Ph.D. program and they have a Facebook group where they invite all who had been accepted to interact with each other. People usually present themselves by mentioning which program they were accepted to. I looked for posts mentioning "economics and education" and I hadn't found anything. There are a couple of people from the Philosophy and Education program but nothing from the Economics one.

Send them an email because there are plenty of people in that group that had been accepted to a Master's program. So I wouldn't be surprised if all the Master's programs already called everyone.

Best of luck for you!!