2023 Theatre/Performance Studies

DoctorMusical

From past results on the forum and this website, I would have expected to hear back about interviews to some programs by now, so I was getting nervous.

I'm sure it'll all be clearer in the next 3 weeks. 

I was just looking for data points, but I also know that this year is atypical, considering many programs paused their admissions during COVID and this may be the first year some programs are accepting again.

Fingers crossed!!

Where did you apply?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, beyoncesson said:

@dancedanceso exciting for Northwestern! I applied too but haven’t gotten any invite or email (should I be worried?). Can I ask was your invite for a one on one or invite weekend?

Thanks! I'm not sure what the process is but I recommend checking your spam! The interview notification I got from UCSD went there (oy!). Northwestern emailed inviting me to the weekend thing, which includes some one-on-one interviews and an infosession I think. 

I'm sure you'll hear from some soon! There are still a bunch I haven't heard from, so I think it's still early.