Mail?

andrew0128

I m gonna apply for Master's degrees and most of them require online application.

I wonder whether that means none of materials need to be sent in mail, paper-based mail.

Besides, some schools do not require to sent an official copy of the GMAT scores, but scanned copies. However, my GMAT report has not arrived yet. Could I submit the online version instead?

I m gonna apply for Master's degrees and most of them require online application.

I wonder whether that means none of materials need to be sent in mail, paper-based mail.

To find out the answer to your question you should either read each school's website very carefully or contact their graduate coordinators. Sometimes all the materials are submitted online and sometimes only part of them are. Anyway, your transcripts will likely to be the one thing that definetely needs to be sent by regular mail.

To find out the answer to your question you should either read each school's website very carefully or contact their graduate coordinators. Sometimes all the materials are submitted online and sometimes only part of them are. Anyway, your transcripts will likely to be the one thing that definetely needs to be sent by regular mail.

Strangefox has this right. You need to carefully look at what each program wants, usually you only have to mail transcripts (and some schools might want 2 copies and some might not want you to mail it until after they have admitted you). As for the GMAT question, I think its best if you were to email the departments and ask. I've seen where some schools do not want the online version, so you really need to ask the schools.