How competitive is the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology

Laura Browne

I am a junior in college majoring in psychology. My GPA is currently a 3.6 and have experience in being a research assistant, compeer, volunteer peer mentoring, human resources/office settings, and am currently applying for an internship summer 2011 with The Washington Center (hopefully getting placed at the NIMH). I am looking into grad schools and live close(ish) to MSPP. How competitive is this school? Is it a "good" school? What other schools should I look at? I am looking to get a Psy.D in clinical or counseling psychology, and my goal is eventually to use dogs in therapy to help combat anxiety. Thanks for your time!

I am a junior in college majoring in psychology. My GPA is currently a 3.6 and have experience in being a research assistant, compeer, volunteer peer mentoring, human resources/office settings, and am currently applying for an internship summer 2011 with The Washington Center (hopefully getting placed at the NIMH). I am looking into grad schools and live close(ish) to MSPP. How competitive is this school? Is it a "good" school? What other schools should I look at? I am looking to get a Psy.D in clinical or counseling psychology, and my goal is eventually to use dogs in therapy to help combat anxiety. Thanks for your time!

Do NOT go to a professional school for clinical psychology.

The best ones are shaky and the worst ones are a complete waste of 200k