PhD/DrPH (Public Health) Fall 2024 - The Grad Cafe Forums

PHD-DRPH

On 4/14/2024 at 5:35 AM, Coolex said:

Hello. Pls did anyone applied to Morgan State University Maryland DrPH program for Fall 2024. If yes, any admission offered ?

i would appreciate your responses. 

Thanks 

I didn't apply. But someone I know who applied into their PhD program got in. But idk about DrPH 😕

On 4/23/2024 at 9:51 AM, Ologyswan said:

Congrats to all accepted off waitlists!

I also was accepted off the waitlist for JHU on 4/15 (DrPH, Health Security). At the very least next year's round of applicants who are waitlisted can know that there's a chance.

I am curious, did you have an interview with them or was it immediately a waitlist and then notification you’ve moved off? 

21 minutes ago, Webschoen said:

I am curious, did you have an interview with them or was it immediately a waitlist and then notification you’ve moved off? 

Nope, I didn't have an interview. Also, I was rejected last year and didn't have an interview then either.

4 minutes ago, Ologyswan said:

Nope, I didn't have an interview. Also, I was rejected last year and didn't have an interview then either.

Thank you! I likely am applying to this next year (and likely same track) so it’s helpful to know it might go that way or have an interview. Congratulations! 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:06 PM, BZG said:

I didn't apply. But someone I know who applied into their PhD program got in. But idk about DrPH 😕

Oh ok. Thanks for sharing . Should you have any updates on DrPH please kindly let me know …would appreciate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2024 at 4:36 AM, Coolex said:

Please has anyone heard from Morgan State DrPH program admissions ?? 

Hey there! Have you contacted Morgan State directly? I only ask this since this thread might be reaching inactivity with this round of applicants. 

11 minutes ago, PublicHealthSLP said:

Hey there! Have you contacted Morgan State directly? I only ask this since this thread might be reaching inactivity with this round of applicants. 

Hiya, i did contacted them. However, they said application is pending decision. 

7 minutes ago, PublicHealthSLP said:

Whoa!! Congrats!!!

Thanks 🙏 i just got an email from the program coordinator stating their interest to offer an admission 

21 hours ago, Coolex said:

Thanks 🙏 i just got an email from the program coordinator stating their interest to offer an admission 

Hey sorry,

the program coordinator just sent me an email telling me that the email was sent in error that they already met the quota.

8 hours ago, Coolex said:

Hey sorry,

the program coordinator just sent me an email telling me that the email was sent in error that they already met the quota so i didnt get in.