My profile and some schools I am planning to apply

Nebelwerfer

I am currently in my 7th semester and I am going to start applications as soon as my GRE writing is announced. I entered GRE on 16 October and I hope I will receive offical results very soon.

My current CGPA is 3.47. However I hold 4 for every department related class I have attended until now. I am not sure whether that will make a difference. I am interested with RF and microelectronics. I am also familiar with Verilog HDL.

TOEFL is 97 and GRE is 500V 800 Q.

Until now I have decided to apply these schools:

Texas A&M University(a professor of mine taught there and he will provide me a lor)

Ohio State University

Arizona State University

Virginia Tech (not sure)

University of Massachusetts--Amherst

Syracuse University (interviewed with a professor, safety)

Rochester Institute of Technology (safety)

I tried to be coherent with my field of interest while creating this list. Should I apply for masters or PhD? Should I remove/add other schools? Any advice is appreciated.

I am currently in my 7th semester and I am going to start applications as soon as my GRE writing is announced. I entered GRE on 16 October and I hope I will receive offical results very soon.

My current CGPA is 3.47. However I hold 4 for every department related class I have attended until now. I am not sure whether that will make a difference. I am interested with RF and microelectronics. I am also familiar with Verilog HDL.

TOEFL is 97 and GRE is 500V 800 Q.

Until now I have decided to apply these schools:

Texas A&M University(a professor of mine taught there and he will provide me a lor)

Ohio State University

Arizona State University

Virginia Tech (not sure)

University of Massachusetts--Amherst

Syracuse University (interviewed with a professor, safety)

Rochester Institute of Technology (safety)

I tried to be coherent with my field of interest while creating this list. Should I apply for masters or PhD? Should I remove/add other schools? Any advice is appreciated.

I think you should definitely try for PhD if your ultimate goal is to obtain it, even because MS are not usually funded. Your GRE and TOEFL are very good.