Skowhegan 2023

dramallama_07

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 4:10 PM, invasive.pigeon said:

anyone working in video have any activity lately ? I haven't had any since last month. 

I did. I saw they downloaded last Wednesday and the Wednesday before that. This weekend so far nothing. I don't know what that means. Also vimeo isn't completely accurate I don't think so I wouldn't stress it. 

59 minutes ago, panzie said:

Does anyone know if any of your references got contacted to speak about your candidacy? I wonder if they don't get contacted at this point, should I assume I didn't make the cut?

Do they have a history of always contacting the references? I've had a few friends who attended skowhegan and some who made the final round. None of them ever mentioned their references being contacted.

1 hour ago, dramallama_07 said:

Do they have a history of always contacting the references? I've had a few friends who attended skowhegan and some who made the final round. None of them ever mentioned their references being contacted.

Thank you for this info! I still have some hope then. I checked with my references and none of them was contacted so I was just curious if I was still in the run.

Anyone else here with updates?? I'm getting really paranoid here...I haven't heard anything so I keep refreshing and checking. It would srsly help me get some sleep if others would let me know their current status...thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 7:36 PM, haldi said:

have they notified those that were accepted? I'm on the waitlist and find it a little strange if they haven't told accepted folks yet

I heard a friend of my friend got accepted