Unofficial score report post-GRE: ALL dates?

shepardn7

I took the test sometime in the autumn of 2005, and retook it earlier this month because I wanted to improve my scores and wasn't sure if the scores would expire. I received my scores in the mail today, and the earlier date is not listed. Does this mean they won't be sending those scores at all? I'd prefer they don't, anyway. Just checking to see if all previous reportable dates were included on the score report received 10-15 days post-testing. Thanks.

I took the test sometime in the autumn of 2005, and retook it earlier this month because I wanted to improve my scores and wasn't sure if the scores would expire. I received my scores in the mail today, and the earlier date is not listed. Does this mean they won't be sending those scores at all? I'd prefer they don't, anyway. Just checking to see if all previous reportable dates were included on the score report received 10-15 days post-testing. Thanks.

Yes, I guess it means that they are not sending these scores. If you took the test in autumn 2005 it is exactly 5 years now since then so they must be expired.

Yes, I guess it means that they are not sending these scores. If you took the test in autumn 2005 it is exactly 5 years now since then so they must be expired.

That's what I thought, though when I was searching the board, someone said ETS told him they'd send Oct 2005 scores until July 2011. So that's why I'm asking if people have received scores from past dates along with their new scores on the report.

I took the GRE for the first time in 2008 and those scores were not on the score report I received either and for sure they're not expired. So I don't know if the schools I listed to get the score report from the retest back in Sept. would get both sets or just the recent one. I remember someone said what you get in the mail should be exactly what the schools get except the more official form or something?