Funded MA Programs

kyledcox

Hello everyone. I'm applying for PHD and MA programs in modern American environmental history.

I just finished up my PHD program applications, so it's on to round two here.

I was wondering if anyone had any information about funded MA programs. None of the resources I've looked at seem to be much help.

I've asked around my department as well, and none of my professors know much about how to find which programs have funding.

If anyone knows where to look, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. I'm applying for PHD and MA programs in modern American environmental history.

I just finished up my PHD program applications, so it's on to round two here.

I was wondering if anyone had any information about funded MA programs. None of the resources I've looked at seem to be much help.

I've asked around my department as well, and none of my professors know much about how to find which programs have funding.

If anyone knows where to look, it would be greatly appreciated.

UMass Amherst offers funding to most of their MA students, and has a few faculty interested in environmental history.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently doing my master's at an Oxbridge university. While many of the deadlines have passed, there are a multitude of funding opportunities for Americans: the Rhodes, Marshall, Gates-Cambridge, Rotary, Fulbright, etc. Also, each app has some school-specific scholarships (and these deadlines may not have passed): The Clarendon Fellowships, Weidenfeld, etc. Also, some of the colleges at Oxbridge offer their own scholarships.