Embark Application Losing Recommender Info

UrbanWonk

Panic moment! I just logged in to my HKS application on Embark that's due in less than a week, and a lot of my info has disappeared, including all of the registrations of my recommenders! One of them has already uploaded a letter (I have the email from Embark saying so) so I know that I had fully registered them. Anyone have this happen to them? Do I call Embark or HKS? THANK YOU!!

Panic moment! I just logged in to my HKS application on Embark that's due in less than a week, and a lot of my info has disappeared, including all of the registrations of my recommenders! One of them has already uploaded a letter (I have the email from Embark saying so) so I know that I had fully registered them. Anyone have this happen to them? Do I call Embark or HKS? THANK YOU!!

Call or email Embark because it seems like a technical problem and your school won't be able to help you out here. But if you have serious problems with your app because of some Embark glitch, you can contact the school and inform them that there can be a small delay with your application and it is not your fault. I think they will understand.

Call or email Embark because it seems like a technical problem and your school won't be able to help you out here. But if you have serious problems with your app because of some Embark glitch, you can contact the school and inform them that there can be a small delay with your application and it is not your fault. I think they will understand.

If you happened to register two embark accounts, it is possible that one of them has your recommenders info and the other does not. I know when I was applying to multiple schools I was given multiple pin numbers and I had to be careful to not have multiple apps going for the same school.