ETS - How do you know?

MegMill

How do you know when ETS has sent your scores?

Contacting the graduate programs at each school where you sent your scores is the best way to know this. ETS also sends you a receipt-kind-of-thing later in the mail that lists all the schools to which the scores were sent.

How do you know when ETS has sent your scores?

I used to check the school websites and wait for them to show up. Most of the schools I applied to were clearly set up for electronic score reporting--the scores showed up within 2 days of my request.

Weird, my ETS account says a report was sent to USC on 10/27 but my on my USC login it says that they are not in receipt of the scores. eh???

That's fine... some schools get the scores electronically - within a couple of days; some via mail - 4-10 days; some via cd/dvd bi-weekly or monthly - takes a long time. In all cases, the schools will at least be able to see your scores on a secured website, although they might not have the printout at hand. And the ETS reports as 'scores sent', regardless of if the schools have actually received a copy. One of the schools I have applied to hasn't acquired a 'real' copy yet... any day though! :)

I had to call ETS because I could not link my score up to my online account. Apparently there is some sort of issue that will take up to 10 business days to resolve. Going to be cutting it close w/ the holidays and such...eek!