November 13th Literature GRE Scores Now Available

Incidentally, does anyone know when the scores are finally going to be put online? I can MAYBE understand holding off for a week to try and get people to spend money to get the scores by phone, but it's been more than a week now. How long does it usually take for the scores to go up on the website?

i expect that they will go up on or around the 24th. that's what happened with the general gre scores - they went up right when ets said to expect them.

Incidentally, does anyone know when the scores are finally going to be put online? I can MAYBE understand holding off for a week to try and get people to spend money to get the scores by phone, but it's been more than a week now. How long does it usually take for the scores to go up on the website?

OMG WTF.

So I called and submitted my social and everything and they gave me someone elses's general test scores. So, I spent 12 dollars on someone else's scores!!!! Why does someone else have my social? They confirmed the number. Why don't they confirm your NAME!? Couldn't the woman spell out the letters of your last name or something? I could run this company better. I would like to add that I just got audited for a godawful amount of money by the IRS despite making below poverty wages last year, so losing twelve dollars counts, and also this has already been a terrible few days.

Then I tried my confirmation number and birthday and test date and they have no record of the test.

Then I tried my social security number again and they had no record at all. So for some reason my social worked for someone else's scores, and then didn't work at all.

I can't call for help until Monday, when they're "open."

Maybe not every score has been updated? Since Mon. is the official date? Or maybe they just screwed up my entire file, I don't know. I won't know for two days why there is no record of my scores and why my social unlocked someone else's score report. Just one more reason to hate this awful, worthless company.

I don't know if you called yet, but you can't use the confirmation number for this exam because it just confirms you will be taking it--the scores aren't ever connected to that number. Instead, you need to use the registration code, and--if you threw it out like I did--you can call costumer service at:

609 771 7670 or

866 473 4373 (Toll-free)

Hope that helps and that you get a refund for the earlier score!

For all those who held out on calling, scores are now available online!

Thanks. I just checked. 620, 76%

That said, it says that I omitted 40 questions, and I know for a fact that I didn't (I omitted 15, tops). I'm not sure what to make of this (the score, the strangely high number of "omitted" questions, etc).

Well, I already knew my score, but I just wanted to post and say that my omits (9) appear correct. I figured that I skipped about ten. Your score is good, but if it concerns you, have them hand score it. Maybe you didn't bubble dark or erase enough?

Thanks. I just checked. 620, 76%

That said, it says that I omitted 40 questions, and I know for a fact that I didn't (I omitted 15, tops). I'm not sure what to make of this (the score, the strangely high number of "omitted" questions, etc).

Basic question: what is the maximum score? The ETS website says:

"One total score is reported on a 200 – 990 score scale, in 10-point increments, although the score range for any particular Subject Test is usually smaller."

Can anyone tell me what the maximum score for this particular test was?

Basic question: what is the maximum score? The ETS website says:

"One total score is reported on a 200 – 990 score scale, in 10-point increments, although the score range for any particular Subject Test is usually smaller."

Can anyone tell me what the maximum score for this particular test was?

I've never seen a score above 800 on the Lit test. I suppose that it's possible, but every practice test score I've seen just goes up to 800. (I never saw the pdf from the ETS, so I don't know about that one.)

Thanks! On the practice test score rubric (in the pdf ETS gives out) it looks like the score range goes up to 810. Is that only for this practice test?