Political Science - Fall 2011 Cycle

adaptations

Moving day for me. Accepted at Western Ontario, rejected at UBC, and an e-mail from Vanderbilt which leads me to believe I've been rejected. But I'm happy that I have one admit!!

I wanted to post first thing, and haven't read the most recent posts, but congrats to everyone else who got admits today!

Moving day for me. Accepted at Western Ontario, rejected at UBC, and an e-mail from Vanderbilt which leads me to believe I've been rejected. But I'm happy that I have one admit!!

I wanted to post first thing, and haven't read the most recent posts, but congrats to everyone else who got admits today!

Congrats on the acceptance!

Accepted at Western Ontario....

My hearty congrats to you. Every time I see someone grab the ring for the first time, it's a great thing. So much blood and sweat goes into each of these admits. So many years of work and hoping...

Also congrats to all the new Princeton, NYU, and Rochester people.

Well, I'm absolutely shocked: the waitlist for Princeton is mine. I don't know what to do, who to contact, etc.

In at Princeton, email

Please go to Stanford. laugh.gif

Congrats to all of todays accepts. I wonder if Princeton will do the accepts by subfield. I applied Comparative....I guess its 2 more hours of staring at G-Mail for me.....

I'm comparative, so I think the decisions for that subfield have gone out.*

Note: I actually applied IR, but in the letter, it said specifically that the prof's "colleagues in comparative saw the merit blah blah". So I'm guessing they've put me under my second choice, or re-classified me.

Well, I'm absolutely shocked: the waitlist for Princeton is mine. I don't know what to do, who to contact, etc.

Note: I actually applied IR, but in the letter, it said specifically that the prof's "colleagues in comparative saw the merit blah blah". So I'm guessing they've put me under my second choice, or re-classified me.

This is great. Hope it works out for you.

So sad, I've been rejected by 13 schools out of the total applied number of 18.

It seems I won't be accepted anyway and anywhere...

I'm sorry. That sounds rough. You still have five schools left, though. Perhaps you have greater reason to be more confident in some of those? Good luck.

So sad, I've been rejected by 13 schools out of the total applied number of 18.

It seems I won't be accepted anyway and anywhere...

A few days ago, you said you were going to apply for graduate school next year. What gives, mate?

Edited by slacktivist