Post Bacc Programs for Art History?

sofe

What are the benefits of a post-baccalaureate program? Is this a viable solution for students who wish to enroll in MA porgrams for Art History, but feel as if their undergrad grades/preparation are not competitive enough? Are there any such programs to give your application an extra boost?

What are the benefits of a post-baccalaureate program? Is this a viable solution for students who wish to enroll in MA porgrams for Art History, but feel as if their undergrad grades/preparation are not competitive enough? Are there any such programs to give your application an extra boost?

I don't know of any Post-Bacc programs in art history. But, some M.A. programs are not too difficult to get into. Youu may want to consider just going for it.

I did a semester of Post-Bacc classes, mostly cuz I was a slacker in my undergrad, had a lowish gpa (3.0) and never got to know my professors. The cool thing was, I picked specifically to take classes with professors who were experts in the fields I wanted to study. And I explained this to the professors when classes started and they helped me prepare for grad level work and I got to know them and they got to know me. I feel a lot better going in to applications with this.... We'll see how it all plays out.