HGSE Application Question - GRE & Transcript

byteit

Hello,

I've noticed that a whole lot of you guys applied to Harvard. Exciting!

I'm having a bit of trouble with the application webpage, and was wondering if any of you guys would be able to shed some light on it. I've recently submitted my online materials, and when I check my application process/status, it says that my GRE scores and Transcripts have not been recieved. I checked with both the ETS and my undergraduate institution, and they have told me that everything was processed and sent.

Is anybody else noticing the same problem? Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Mine took a while to be processed. Not sure if you applied to Ed.D or Ed.M programs but I don't think they update the application materials till a few days after the closing date for the program. Wait a couple of days and then email if nothing has changed.

Hi byteit,

I also submitted my application recently and the online status says "Not Received" for my transcripts. The latter was sent in one envelope via FedEx and received by HGSE on November 15th. My suspicion is that the sorting is not done yet. I sent an e-mail today to confirm the status, and I'll start panicking if they cannot locate my transcripts within a week or so.

They have been really quick about communicating with me. I had a missing transcript. Consequently, I sent one out as soon as I received the email. They got back to me really fast thanking me for diligence and said it would be a while before the online system was updated.

Don't worry too much yet.

I just checked my online application and the status says "Transcripts: Received"! The envelope must have been on its way to my application file even before I sent the e-mail query. With all the documents submitted, I cannot wait until that day in March!

Same thing happened to me today, naturally I panicked and started phone people. They reassured me that its probably buried somewhere in the mountain of mail and lo and behold a few hours later...application complete! BOOYA!