What is going on with Columbia?

tasteomycheese

I received my admission email to the Computer Engineering MS program almost a month ago, but still haven't received a postal admission package. I sent an Email to SEAS grad admission a week ago with no reply, and I've called twice now with no one answering, or calling back from my messages. What is going on?!

Yep, the deadline of my program was definitely around Dec 1st as well.

I finally was able to reach someone at their admissions department, and my application hasn't even been processed yet, even though I received my acceptance from the department a month ago! I asked if there is a time line as to when I can expect the final package, and was told no. This is getting ridiculous, I have offers from others schools and their deadlines are all coming up. :(

EDIT

Just got in touch via Email with someone from my department. They actually called me back right away and sounded concerned that my application was still not processed. They are now looking into it directly.

I'd suggest contacting your departments!