Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

1 hour ago, Tryingmybest1 said:

Has anyone heard from Calgary clinical psych? 

I dug around for this one on here and found that under "search results" someone put in that they had an interview for UoC, date they posted was the 15th or something like that. I also applied and haven't heard anything either, hopefully the process is still ongoing and their just slow to roll out somethings 

7 minutes ago, pucinskipsych said:

I dug around for this one on here and found that under "search results" someone put in that they had an interview for UoC, date they posted was the 15th or something like that. I also applied and haven't heard anything either, hopefully the process is still ongoing and their just slow to roll out somethings 

Thank you! I had an informal interview with a PI in October but haven’t heard anything since

55 minutes ago, DeerInTheLights said:

Just had an interview for OISE CCP! 

congratulations! I hope it went well! Would you be comfortable sharing the initials of the PI either here for via DM? I'm waiting to hear from the CCP program.

6 hours ago, flowergirl12 said:

Yes, I was invited to it in the email I got from the PI asking to schedule my interview. It's a virtual open house and it's on Feb 9th. 

Congrats!!!! Is this an open house for the CD stream? And, based on your conversation with your PI, do you think there is still a chance for others to hear back from CD faculty about interviews? Thanks :)

10 hours ago, educationlover said:

Congrats!!!! Is this an open house for the CD stream? And, based on your conversation with your PI, do you think there is still a chance for others to hear back from CD faculty about interviews? Thanks :)

Thank you! My interview is scheduled for next week but the PI initially reached out to invite me for it a week ago (if the timelines are helpful!). I truly have no idead if all interview invites have been sent out from other PIs at York, so I don't want to give misleading info either way. The open house I was invited to is for Clinical and Clinical Developmental Streams only. 

25 minutes ago, clinicallypsych3d said:

Yes, I received an interview.

Congrats! I'm assuming you already had a preliminary interview with a PI. Do you mind sharing the PI initials? Here or through PM?

I received an invitation to interview for McMaster MSc Psychotherapy program, I heard on the 19th and my interview is the first week of February. Anyone who has experience with the interview process - please send help lol I dont know what to expect or what questions I should be using to prepare.

16 minutes ago, maddyyy said:

This is so relatable. This is such a gruelling and stressful process. I wish we could know when each school sends out invites. 

I agree, I wish there were concrete dates (that students are privy to) that invites went out and also dates that rejections went out. If I am rejected, I just want to know already! Put me out of my misery😩

2 hours ago, flowergirl12 said:

Anyone else feeling so overwhelmed by this process? The waiting is killing me. I find that I can't focus on anything else. 

Girl, I feel you. I know this shit is cliche, but everything will work out the way it’s meant to ❤️ Keep positive and I hope you get an offer.

That’s what I’m trying to tell myself atleast lol. I only applied to two schools. Rejected from one and  have uManitoba left. Fingers crossed for all of us 🤪

23 minutes ago, groooooooovy said:

Girl, I feel you. I know this shit is cliche, but everything will work out the way it’s meant to ❤️ Keep positive and I hope you get an offer.

That’s what I’m trying to tell myself atleast lol. I only applied to two schools. Rejected from one and  have uManitoba left. Fingers crossed for all of us 🤪

I only applied to 3 and am already rejected from 1, so I feel this hardddd. Having some regrets about not applying to more schools but we’ll see how it all works out 🥲