MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

Had to find out tonight while in class that I did not get into Tyler for printmaking. I forced my boyfriend into openning the letter to give me the bad news. I am giving the letter to my pyromaniac students tomorrow to burn.

so the webadvsisor for CCA....i still can't log in...any idea on how to so so? i tried creating a new password, still doesn't work. any all of my slideroom applications have nothing regarding my status.

Did you first use your date of birth as your password?: mmddyy

once logged in then change it to your own password

I am thinking about saving all of them and making a wallpaper.

Had to find out tonight while in class that I did not get into Tyler for printmaking. I forced my boyfriend into openning the letter to give me the bad news. I am giving the letter to my pyromaniac students tomorrow to burn.

That's poo :-( I got rejected too. you always know before opening it if it's good or bad news...acceptance letters are always big packets, and rejections are always small. Funny how they always say good things come in small packages, because clearly that's not the case.

for the GUELPH MFA people....

just an update

I was interviewed on Feb 6, and accepted over the phone on the 15th. Letters are still coming. They should be here in the next week.

I don't know for sure if they interview everyone, so maybe you should give the school a call. Good luck!

Has anyone ever just started talking without any coherent aim or idea of what it is that you're trying to say?.... well, i did. During a phone interview. I was so nervous that I just talked and talked completely abandoning the answers that I had planned. It's actually pretty hilarious hahaha.

See ya PennDesign!

Yeah, I interviewed with them and they asked no questions specific to me or my work. I gave nervous non-specific, non-elaborative answers as nothing good came to mind. I doubt I'll get in either.

You know though, on a positive note, I was reading someone's account of last year's MFA apps. They described how horribly they'd blown the interview, then they were accepted.

Edited by eleven

for the GUELPH MFA people....

just an update

I was interviewed on Feb 6, and accepted over the phone on the 15th. Letters are still coming. They should be here in the next week.

I don't know for sure if they interview everyone, so maybe you should give the school a call. Good luck!

are you in the US? i cant remember if guelph differentiates concentrations...which emphasis are you?