MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

How about UC Riverside? Anything?

I got an emailed rejection letter last week, as did a few other people in this board. I haven't seen any posts from accepted people, but Riverside takes such a small number of students I'm not surprised we haven't heard from any of them.

I still haven't heard anything, and my application says that it is still being processed. Weird. I'll email them by Wednesday if I hear nothing.

I got an emailed rejection letter last week, as did a few other people in this board. I haven't seen any posts from accepted people, but Riverside takes such a small number of students I'm not surprised we haven't heard from any of them.

I received a letter of acceptance from Rutgers and was wondering if other people who have been accepted have heard financial aid details? The letter was pretty brief and basically just said I was admitted.

Yale: Interview

Columbia: Interview

MICA: Interview

Rutgers: Accepted

U of Washington: Accepted

VCU:

RISD:

I received a letter of acceptance from Rutgers and was wondering if other people who have been accepted have heard financial aid details? The letter was pretty brief and basically just said I was admitted.

VCU:

RISD:

Hey painterspainting, you heard from Columbia already? May I ask if they called you for an interview? If they did, I guess they've already made their decisions and my rejection letter is en route. drat.

Hey painterspainting, you heard from Columbia already? May I ask if they called you for an interview? If they did, I guess they've already made their decisions and my rejection letter is en route. drat.

No problem - I only got a call from Columbia yesterday in the late afternoon, so I don't know whether they have finished informing everyone or not. Good luck!

May I ask when you received the letter and where you are located? Sorry to pry, just hopeful one may make its way to me! Congrats!

VCU:

RISD:

Thanks for letting me know. It was pretty much one of my last hopes, yet it still says "No decision." I am in Tennessee so it would take a letter longer to get to me. Congrats again! It seems like a really wonderful school!

I checked my application status last night and it was updated: https://admissionser...StatusLogon.app

I received my letter today and I live in Massachusetts.

So did you not get an email notification or a call? Just curious because other people did and so I'm wondering if they are doing acceptances in waves or something. It seems like everyone has heard in a different way. thanks

I checked my application status last night and it was updated: https://admissionser...StatusLogon.app

I received my letter today and I live in Massachusetts.

Wannaknow, does your status have a decision yet either?

So did you not get an email notification or a call? Just curious because other people did and so I'm wondering if they are doing acceptances in waves or something. It seems like everyone has heard in a different way. thanks

no, pretty bummed since I really like that program and my professors brother went there and I got to hear all the fantastic things about it in the last few years!!! But I don't want to totally give up hope on them yet because it seems like everyone is hearing differently and someone yesterday said their status hadnt changed but htey had gotten an acceptance email????????? I don't know I guess I'll just wait for the letter

Wannaknow, does your status have a decision yet either?

what program at CalArts did you apply to? mind telling us how the interview went..specifics? congrats and good luck!

I applied to the Art and Technology MFA. The interview, well, they asked me about a specific piece of work in my portfolio, I explained it involving the critical aspects of it (labour and politics...), and then he told me more stuff about CalArts, the program and other professors I could meet at there. It was really nice and I felt very relaxed.

Thanks for the good luck, and good luck for you too!