MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

Do we have a cat sassy enough to cal MICA and ask questions about Hoffberger, Low Res, and Mt. Royal and report back to grad cafe? Maybe someone who had an interview?

Didn't call, but spoke with admissions via e-mail. All admission notices will go out by March 18th at the latest, possibly (he said hopefully) before then.

Edited by twentyeleven

AHHHHH!!! I just got accepted to CCA!!!!!

Via web advisor!

Congrats!!

I've been trying to figure out webadvisor and I don't think I ever received an email with any username login information, how'd you log in?

Ay, Ay, Ay! How you know that?

i was arranging a visit to coincide with my yale interview. The guy told me they could arrange it, but cautioned that final decisions were being made around the 11th.

so needless to say i'm gonna wait until i hear from them before i make my plans.

so at least rhinehart is around then.

I just got off the phone with them--called b/c i kept getting confusing letters from the grad admission office, and wanted to make sure that all of my materials had made it to them on time. she said decisions will be made by early april, so i think we have some more waiting to do there...and they don't interview.

Anyone hear from Brooklyn College's MFA?

I just got off the phone with them--called b/c i kept getting confusing letters from the grad admission office, and wanted to make sure that all of my materials had made it to them on time. she said decisions will be made by early april, so i think we have some more waiting to do there...and they don't interview.

cool, thanks. What program did you apply to?

Just heard that VCU is still reviewing applications for Sculpture

As of two weeks ago, Cornell hadn't even started the process.

Has anyone heard anything at all from USC?

I'm going crazy!!!

At least Yale had the courtesy to reject me swiftly.

It's not a specific email that says anything about web advisor.. it's on the very very bottom of the email that confirms that they received your application.

You put "cca" at the beginning of the 7 digit number and that is your user name... your birthdate is your password.

so cca1234567 is the username

And then you change your pw once you log on.

Congrats!!

I've been trying to figure out webadvisor and I don't think I ever received an email with any username login information, how'd you log in?

Just heard that VCU is still reviewing applications for Sculpture

As of two weeks ago, Cornell hadn't even started the process.

Has anyone heard anything at all from USC?

I'm going crazy!!!

At least Yale had the courtesy to reject me swiftly.

Looking back in this forum to last year, USC contacted people around this time. It might be slightly different due to an increase in applications.

Either way its nice when a school responds promptly. With almost everything online now there really is no excuse for these long waits. Columbia seems to be the worst as far as late notification of both rejection and acceptance.

I applied for mostly printmaking programs as well as a few just studio art MFA programs. Already received a rejection letter from printmaking at Temple/ Tyler a week and a half ago and Rutgers seems to have rolling admissions but check your status online every couple days as they may change yours soon.

Best of luck and I am sure you will start hearing soon!

is anyone applying to the printmaking program?

i havent heard anything from any of my schools yet!

CORNELL

UCLA

COLUMBIA

RISD

TEMPLE

RUTGUR

It's not a specific email that says anything about web advisor.. it's on the very very bottom of the email that confirms that they received your application.

You put "cca" at the beginning of the 7 digit number and that is your user name... your birthdate is your password.

so cca1234567 is the username

And then you change your pw once you log on.

Congratulations!

My web advisor still says "application under review," I really hope that doesn't mean I didn't get in...

I applied for mostly printmaking programs as well as a few just studio art MFA programs. Already received a rejection letter from printmaking at Temple/ Tyler a week and a half ago and Rutgers seems to have rolling admissions but check your status online every couple days as they may change yours soon.

Best of luck and I am sure you will start hearing soon!

thank you for the info.

Ps. i love your work, all the details are just crazy good!