2024 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

mccourt678

On 12/15/2023 at 9:25 PM, bgfnatic said:

Has anyone been shortlisted by the U of Pittsburgh CNUP here? I received an email yesterday from a faculty member asking to have a phone call to talk more about their program. I am a little confused about whether this means I am selected for an interview on campus and whether this phone call is routine or not. 

Do you know if they have started inviting applicants for interviews?

27 minutes ago, Adrita said:

Do you know if they have started inviting applicants for interviews?

As far as I am concerned, they havent sent out any formal interview invites yet for domestic or international. Check out the biosciences google spreadsheet from r/gradadmissions, people are regularly updating the information. 

Edited by mccourt678

On 12/18/2023 at 9:56 AM, ballerinabrain said:

Hi! Did anyone hear back from Johns Hopkins, Northwestern or CMU (cognitive neuroscience)

for CMU, are you referring to PSN or PNC? I got a PSN interview invite today but didn't apply for PNC so no clue about that program

6 minutes ago, neutralnutwerk said:

did you get an email or did you just see that interviews came out?

I also got rejected by northwestern this morning, it was an email notifying me of a decision made, and that I could view it in my application portal

Edited by LabMouse321

16 minutes ago, LabMouse321 said:

I also got rejected by northwestern this morning, it was an email notifying me of a decision made, and that I could view it in my application portal

I see thanks for letting me know! I havent heard back either way, but dont want to get too hopeful... I hope the rest of your interviews go well!

On 12/15/2023 at 9:25 PM, bgfnatic said:

Has anyone been shortlisted by the U of Pittsburgh CNUP here? I received an email yesterday from a faculty member asking to have a phone call to talk more about their program. I am a little confused about whether this means I am selected for an interview on campus and whether this phone call is routine or not. 

Did you hear back from them?