Profile Evaluation for fall 2024; GRE V153 Q166; MS CS/DS/MIS

RatikantPatil97

Hi Folks,

I will be applying for an MS in CS-related course starting in the Fall of 2024. It would be of immense help if you could help me in evaluating my profile and suggest achievable universities and programs. My aim is to pursue master's degree and work as a software engineer and procure a visa via OPT STEM. ROI would be good if I get into a good university, preferably among top 20 within USA in the respective program.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Degree Goal: MS in CS

Area of Interest: Area of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning

Preferred Location: United States

Undergraduate Education: Electronics and Electrical Engineering from IIT Guwahati (Top 10 Uni in my country)

CGPA: 7.34/10  (3+ GPA out of 4)

GRE: Yet to give but expected V153 Q166

TOEFL: Yet to give but expecting >105

Work Experience: Around 4 years as a Software Developer in Paytm and Zeta, India (Backend Web Developer and some minor work in Data Engineering)

Preferred Track: Non-thesis. Focused on professional masters to leverage my experience as a software developer. My goals are to work as a software developer and procure visa via OPT STEM.

Publications : No Publications

Research Work: None

Recommendations : 

I have strong recommendations from the senior designation manager in the company

I have moderate recommendations from college profs.

Awards : 

1. Appreciation for various activities in the office.

2. High score in 10th and 12th education ( both greater than 95% in ICSE board)

Please please pretty please suggest achievable universities and help me decide my shortlist!