HKS Fall 2024 Applicants

Hey I applied to HKS for Fall 2024! Glad to see someone else post on here as I find this website really helpful. 

I applied to the MC-MPA program at HKS but would be on the younger side of the application pool in terms of experience. Still hoping to have a shot!

Also, I created a broader 2024 application thread a few minutes ago here: https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/166598-2024-fall-public-affairs-mpp-mpa-international-affairs-etc-results/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I recently applied to an HKS master's program and am eagerly awaiting the results. Today, I decided to check the application portal and noticed it assigned an HUID to me. I'm curious if this is a standard process for everyone or if it signifies something positive in terms of admission?

I saw another person asking the same question but unfortunately didn't find any answers.

Link to the other post: HUID When Not Admitted

Share your thoughts or your experiences with the admission process! Appreciate it! 🎓

Thanks!

On 1/13/2024 at 8:23 PM, 0bjectiveSmile said:

Hey everyone,

I recently applied to an HKS master's program and am eagerly awaiting the results. Today, I decided to check the application portal and noticed it assigned an HUID to me. I'm curious if this is a standard process for everyone or if it signifies something positive in terms of admission?

I saw another person asking the same question but unfortunately didn't find any answers.

Link to the other post: HUID When Not Admitted

Share your thoughts or your experiences with the admission process! Appreciate it! 🎓

Thanks!

Hey,

An HUID also shows on my admission portal. Wasn't this ID number already showing right after we sent our applications? Are you sure it recently appeared?

On 1/16/2024 at 6:49 AM, Kazhar said:

Hey,

An HUID also shows on my admission portal. Wasn't this ID number already showing right after we sent our applications? Are you sure it recently appeared?

I have it too, probably mean nothing at the moment...

11 hours ago, LatinAmericanBoy said:

Just to spark some conversation, do you happen to know when the decisions are set to be released? 

Looking back seems that it is usually between mid-end March...  

My educated guess is the result release date could be March 14, lol, just guess.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:27 PM, 0bjectiveSmile said:

Hi Kazhar, previously I only saw the Application Reference Number.

Hey,

I have investigated this HUID thing.

If you access you application confirmation, which is basically all the information you have submitted, you will be able to see the HUID appears at some point.

Given this application confirmation was accessible from day 1 past the deadline, I feel like it’s just another application ID process…

Is there anyone on the thread who DOESN’T have an HUID on their portal?

Edited by Kazhar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LatinAmericanBoy said:

I've heard from a friend that, based on the calendar of the past years, we might be receiving interviews for final rounds of scholarship starting this week! 

Has anyone had an update on that? 

According to Reddit, Belfer is already sending interview invitation e-mails

11 hours ago, 0bjectiveSmile said:

When will the result come out?

Based on the dates of past years, likely next week. 

Also, I was told it is generally released at the same day as Princeton, which If I'm not mistaken is scheduled for Friday (March 15th)

22 hours ago, LatinAmericanBoy said:

Based on the dates of past years, likely next week. 

Also, I was told it is generally released at the same day as Princeton, which If I'm not mistaken is scheduled for Friday (March 15th)

Thank you so much! We need a place for instant chat haha~