McMaster MSc eHealth Fall 2024

Hi! Just looking to connect with other people who applied to the eHealth program! I'm not sure what the typical timeline is so hoping we can support and help each other through the next processes!

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Jen2022 said:

Emailed Sheila today, she said interviews are being sent out starting today through March 

oh thanks for sharing! did you get an email? 

3 hours ago, Jen2022 said:

I didn’t get an email yet. Hoping we hear back soon!

hopefully! I'm so anxious now since you mentioned they're starting now 😅

On 3/12/2024 at 7:36 PM, J2022 said:

Guys got my interview invite today! 
anyone else also got invites recently? 

yay congrats! when is yours? and how are u prepping?

2 hours ago, SocialCommSLP said:

yay congrats! when is yours? and how are u prepping?

Mine is on Mar 20th evening. I’m prepping for normal behavioural interviews and why the program, I feel a bit anxious on what to expect but I hope it goes all well, we’re so close to our acceptance

8 hours ago, J2022 said:

@SocialCommSLP how are you preparing for yours? 

just doing usual behavioural interview practice q's (tell me about a time when...)! might research more on eHealth. its only 20 mins and im pretty sure they just want to ensure we can actually secure internships so I think it'll be chill! at least its not an mmi (I did one of those and they're rlly scary LOL)

On 3/15/2024 at 9:47 PM, SocialCommSLP said:

just doing usual behavioural interview practice q's (tell me about a time when...)! might research more on eHealth. its only 20 mins and im pretty sure they just want to ensure we can actually secure internships so I think it'll be chill! at least its not an mmi (I did one of those and they're rlly scary LOL)

That’s really great to know cuz today is the D-day!!! Goodluck !! 

2 minutes ago, J2022 said:

Oh my you did yours already? How did it go? Was 20 mins too long? 

yea just ended a few mins ago. it was good I think! its only 5 questions and some had follow ups due to what I said and then at the end they asked me a question out of curiosity based on my application and responses! There was extra time at the end for questions for them but i glitched and said I didn't have any 😂