Psychopharm/behavioral pharmacology

apresley

Also my primary research interest. Anybody applying to grad school; where at?

Well, it's kind of strange because psychopharm can either be classified as clinical psyc, or it can be in a neuroscience program. It really depends on the school. I applied to two clinical psyc programs that emphasized psychopharm (Florida State University and the University of Georgia) and then I applied to two other schools that were labeled Experimental or Behavior/Cognitive Neuroscience (University of Kentucky, and American University respectively). I've been waitlisted at UGA so far and haven't heard anything from the others yet. What about you guys?

Well, it's kind of strange because psychopharm can either be classified as clinical psyc, or it can be in a neuroscience program. It really depends on the school. I applied to two clinical psyc programs that emphasized psychopharm (Florida State University and the University of Georgia) and then I applied to two other schools that were labeled Experimental or Behavior/Cognitive Neuroscience (University of Kentucky, and American University respectively). I've been waitlisted at UGA so far and haven't heard anything from the others yet. What about you guys?

It was a bit of a last minute deal for me, so I only ended up applying to two programs: OHSU's Behavioral Neuroscience and Washington State University's Experimental Psychology (Biopsychology emphasis). I have interviews at both within the coming month, so keeping my fingers crossed.

I applied to behavioral neuroscience and psychopharm programs. I have an interview at UK. I attended AU last year and know that they haven't made decisions on interviews yet. Hope that helps!

I applied to behavioral neuroscience and psychopharm programs. I have an interview at UK. I attended AU last year and know that they haven't made decisions on interviews yet. Hope that helps!

Thanks so much sdf! Did you apply to Kentucky's clinical or experimental program?

• 2 weeks later...