Checking application status from websites

socandwomen

Does anyone know how to check the status of their apps (rejected or still processing) for NYU and U MIch?

For U Mich I've been using the Wolverine access but I'm just getting my own profile information, can you find your potential rejection their..help?

Does anyone know how to check the status of their apps (rejected or still processing) for NYU and U MIch?

For U Mich I've been using the Wolverine access but I'm just getting my own profile information, can you find your potential rejection their..help?

if it makes you feel better I got rejected from Umich social just today so if you haven't heard back it might be good.

if it makes you feel better I got rejected from Umich social just today so if you haven't heard back it might be good.

donnyz89, i saw that a lot of people posted rejections from umich today. my concern is that i didn't get my email for my umid, and i had to call them to get it. so i'm worried that im not getting emails. when you go to wolverine access, does it say that you were rejected on that site?

According the the Rackham website there is up to a 10 day lag between when the department has made a decision and when it's posted on Wolverine (if at all)

donnyz89, i saw that a lot of people posted rejections from umich today. my concern is that i didn't get my email for my umid, and i had to call them to get it. so i'm worried that im not getting emails. when you go to wolverine access, does it say that you were rejected on that site?

Just wanted to note that I called U of M, they explained that they sent out emails to everyone on Wed. The reason I didn't get one yet is because I applied to a joint program. I called the person who takes care of joint programs and she said we should hopefully hear by today.

The only university that I heard from is U of Michigan (rejected).

I wonder if I should check my application status to see if I am accepted, rejected, or wait listed.

Do we need to do that or what we need to do is wait?

I am asking you guys this to see if there is any way that I can find the result of admission. I can't wait to hear from them :rolleyes:

For the most part, the program that I applied to is under Human Development and Family Studies though.

Acardian, I appreciate that. When I wrote that, I wasn't thinking...Also, I would have been reviewed / selected from a different set of people since i applied to the JOINT women's studies and social psychology program. I even had to call a different department. So, I wouldn't say that I outperformed anyone exactly. I think there were much fewer applicants for THAT program than for Psychology.

I was told that "if I didn't hear anything by the last week in January, I should be concerned." Well, I refuse to accept that! There have to be many more applicants this year, and that means the adcoms need more time to make decisions.

I have a source who said that PSU is still making decisions...