FRQNT Doctoral / Masters Scholarships 2024-2025

RickyZ

How's everyone feeling for this? Maybe results will be available soon? My file says: "Last Updated: 04/11/2024 09:25". I don't know what that means.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, R_TE said:

Any idea when it will be released?

Supposed to be end of April. Last year they sent an email in the evening (Wednesday April 26) stating that the results would be available the next day at 9AM. So we won't really know for sure until we receive that email.

Not sure if the release is linked to the NSERC release (i.e., to be after the NSERC PGS/CGS results since if you get CGS D, you would be forced to decline the FRQNT scholarship).

Wow! Ranked first by the evaluating committee and received the FRQNT. But I was rejected from NSERC. Certainly a consistent process.

TBF I did put more focus on the FRQNT application because it is higher valued. Or at least it was... NSERC gonna get a pay bump.

20 minutes ago, RickyZ said:

Wow! Ranked first by the evaluating committee and received the FRQNT. But I was rejected from NSERC. Certainly a consistent process.

TBF I did put more focus on the FRQNT application because it is higher valued. Or at least it was... NSERC gonna get a pay bump.

Congrats! That’s amazing!

What was your score? I just got rejected from FRQSC with an 89.67. 😕

1 minute ago, Gretta Conroy said:

Congrats! That’s amazing!

What was your score? I just got rejected from FRQSC with an 89.67. 😕

Thank you!

My score was 89.0. Certainly some variance between committees.