pinapple1524 Posted April 1, 2025 Posted April 1, 2025 (edited) On 3/17/2025 at 10:28 AM, gabip729 said: Hi all, just wondering if anyone heard anything from Waterloo yet? I know the first rounds of acceptances for U of T already went out. Thanks! I got an email March 19th notifying me about Waterloo health informatics program and I have accepted! Edited April 1, 2025 by pinapple1524
pinapple1524 Posted April 1, 2025 Posted April 1, 2025 Has anyone else received an offer for uwaterloo?
Mirah24 Posted May 9, 2025 Author Posted May 9, 2025 So update from me, I received an offer from UWaterloo few weeks ago. I did my interview with U of T few weeks ago as well, I’m waiting to hear back from them soon. My first choice is U of T, if they give me an offer, I will go with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now