Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi there everyone,

 

I did my interview for the MHI program with UofT few days ago and I am not too sure on how well I did. My presentation was going well till midpoint, I was notified that my time was almost up. I got nervous and had to rush through the rest of my presentation. My answers to the follow-up questions also seemed rushed.

I have 3+ years experience in Health informatics and my educational background is in IT.

I want to know if admissions will be solely based on performance in the interview, since all applicants who received interview invite qualify. 

Edited by kaykaykaykay
rephrased title
  • kaykaykaykay changed the title to Master of Health Informatics admissions at UofT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use