Jump to content

kaykaykaykay

Members
  • Posts

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kaykaykaykay

  1. Congratulations!!! Is UofWaterloo's MHIA online only?
  2. Hopefully 🙏 Did you apply to McMaster too?
  3. I actually got a rejection 😞 I'm now waiting on ehealth at mcmaster. Those I interviewed with have gotten offers and I haven't heard anything yet.
  4. Sorry about that. Hope you applied to other schools?!
  5. It went pretty well. Questions started with a brief introduction and my background, why i chose the program. Based on my answers, they asked questions surrounding my experience. I got one behavioral question about teamwork.
  6. Yes. I think you should. Have you received any update by the way?
  7. Got interview invite email a week ago. Interview is on 28th March. In-person. Maybe you should email the program coordinator.
  8. Well, in my opinion UW or McMaster will be best looking at the courses treated in their respective programs. They seem to be more tech based.
  9. Personally, I would choose MHI at UofT or eHealth at McMaster. I have several years experience in public health but not in Canada. I could use the internship opportunity to garner some Canadian experience since I'm now a resident.
  10. It seems only EMHIs are receiving updates on ACORN. I applied to MHI. Still waiting
  11. Update guys... I received interview invite from McMaster today, 10:30am
  12. 🤦‍♂️hopefully, we hear something next week.
  13. Thanks for replying. Not even an interview invite from UofT? By the way, I understand interviews for MHI run through March and at times April.
  14. Hey guys... I'm starting this thread so we can share applications status for those that applied to the MHI and eHealth programs. I applied to both and did my interview for MHI February 10th. Have not heard anything yet since then. I'm still waiting to receive interview offer for the eHealth (course based). What about you guys???
  15. Hi there everyone, I did my interview for the MHI program with UofT few days ago and I am not too sure on how well I did. My presentation was going well till midpoint, I was notified that my time was almost up. I got nervous and had to rush through the rest of my presentation. My answers to the follow-up questions also seemed rushed. I have 3+ years experience in Health informatics and my educational background is in IT. I want to know if admissions will be solely based on performance in the interview, since all applicants who received interview invite qualify.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use