Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve recently been admitted to SVA, Pratt, and CalArts (MFA Graphic Design), but I haven’t received any information regarding financial aid or merit-based scholarships yet.

As an international student, merit-based funding is very important for me, so I’m wondering: Do schools usually send scholarship information together with the acceptance letter, or does it come separately later? Is it normal not to hear anything yet at this stage?

When do financial aid notifications typically come out?

I’ve reached out to the department at SVA but haven’t received a response yet.
If anyone has experience with this, especially as an international student, I would really appreciate your insight.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use