Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m currently in NJ, refreshing results like everyone else, but I decided to focus on something I can control: my future environment.

As a bio major, I realized my 12x12 dorm space was a literal 'cortisol trap' because of the furniture layout. I’ve been using a spatial anchoring blueprint to separate study/sleep zones and fix brain fog before the semester starts.

I can't post images here, but just Google 'The Dorm Logic Stress Disaster' to see the map I'm using. It’s a solid environmental hack if you need a productive distraction tonight. Good luck everyone! 🧠✨

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use