Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a junior chemistry and biochemistry major who is looking to apply to some competitive chem PhD Programs (like MIT, Stanford, etc). I am completely aware that the quality and output of research produced is far more important than GPA, but I dont understand what the expected GPA of successful applicants is (regardless of its relative importance). I have a 3.96 GPA and I'm not sure if its too low and I require a 4.0. I am actively working on research adn anticipate to have two-three papers by the time I apply but I wasn't sure if my GPA was a problem, especially with how competitive applications are these days. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use