UNC - Are we out?

crock1255

My UNC application status still says "Thank you for submitting your application. Your decision is not yet available." Considering the accepted students day is at the end of February, does that pretty much mean the acceptances have been handed out and whoever hasn't heard isn't getting in?

My UNC application status still says "Thank you for submitting your application. Your decision is not yet available." Considering the accepted students day is at the end of February, does that pretty much mean the acceptances have been handed out and whoever hasn't heard isn't getting in?

I'm accepted to UNC and my application status still says the same thing, so I wouldn't read too much into that. I'm not sure whether UNC has notified waitlist candidates yet, so if you haven't been outright rejected, you might be waitlisted. I do know that they were planning to accept 24 people initially.

When I was accepted 2 years ago, there was a 1-2 week gap between the first acceptance and the last. They usually have a faculty member call the acceptees, so it is likely when they make this call is up to the faculty member. Don't fret! I got my call about 6 days after the first one was reported.